Digital anatomics is approved for NEOTEC program grants.
After an exhaustive evaluation process, Digital Anatomics is one of the companies that have been approved for the NEOTEC Program grants in its 2021 call.
The NEOTEC Program is managed by the Center for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI), which belongs to the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation.
NEOTEC finances start-ups that require the use of technologies or knowledge developed from research activity and in which the business strategy is based on technology development.
Digital Anatomics addresses with this funding the development of an innovative platform of proprietary software development tools. This will allow to advance in the automation of the processes of design and 3D printing of personalized medical devices, specifically of surgical guides applied to orthopedic surgery or neurosurgery, among other surgical specialties.
- The use of AI-developed surgical guides improves safety in complex spine surgery
- Featured by The Spine Market Group in innovation for spine surgery!
- Personalized surgical guides: an innovation in spine surgery
- More than 1,000 screws have been implanted with TOR JIG S
- TOM JIG T- . Personalized surgical guides system for high tibial osteotomy with closing-wedge