First R&D project of Digital Anatomics financially supported by the Regional Government of Madrid.
In the framework of the “Grants for the development of young innovative companies… (RIS3)“, Digital Anatomics has been one of only three companies of the Line 1 (Grants for the creation and start-up of new innovative technology-based companies, less than one year old) supported, in this case, for the development of customized surgical guides for three-dimensional osteotomy as baseline.
- Valgus-derrotative osteotomy using personalized surgical guides
- Using TOR JIG personalized surgical guides at the Hospital HM Universitario Puerta del Sur
- Using TOR JIG personalized surgical guides at Hospital de La Vega Baja
- Comparative study between the hand free technique and TOR JIG personalized surgical guides in the 37th GEER Congress
- Surgical navigators vs TOR JIG personalized surgical guides in the 2023 SENEC Congress