Digital Anatomics will exhibit at the 21 Neuroraquis Congress
Between the 10th and 11th of March, Digital Anatomics will exhibit at the 21st edition of the Neuroraquis Congress, held in the city of Leon.
After a compulsory break due to the Covid-19, professionals and companies of the medical sector related to spine surgery, will meet again to show their new features and to know the actuality of the sector.
At the Digital Anatomics stand, you will be able to see TOR JIG® S, our personalized surgical guides for pedicle screw placement.
We are waiting for you!
- Surgical navigators vs TOR JIG personalized surgical guides in the 2023 SENEC Congress
- The use of AI-developed surgical guides improves safety in complex spine surgery
- Featured by The Spine Market Group in innovation for spine surgery!
- Personalized surgical guides: an innovation in spine surgery
- More than 1,000 screws have been implanted with TOR JIG S