Digital Anatomics will exhibit at the 21 Neuroraquis Congress
Between the 10th and 11th of March, Digital Anatomics will exhibit at the 21st edition of the Neuroraquis Congress, held in the city of Leon.
After a compulsory break due to the Covid-19, professionals and companies of the medical sector related to spine surgery, will meet again to show their new features and to know the actuality of the sector.
At the Digital Anatomics stand, you will be able to see TOR JIG® S, our personalized surgical guides for pedicle screw placement.
We are waiting for you!
- Valgus-derrotative osteotomy using personalized surgical guides
- Using TOR JIG personalized surgical guides at the Hospital HM Universitario Puerta del Sur
- Using TOR JIG personalized surgical guides at Hospital de La Vega Baja
- Comparative study between the hand free technique and TOR JIG personalized surgical guides in the 37th GEER Congress
- Surgical navigators vs TOR JIG personalized surgical guides in the 2023 SENEC Congress